- Common Threads – Common Threads is teaching our students across the country cooking skills and nutrition knowledge. The Kitchen Community partners closely with them to bring that education into Chicago Learning Gardens.
- Chicago Public Schools – TKC works closely with the CPS Office of Student Health and Wellness to coordinate district wide health, wellness, and gardening initiatives and resources with the Chicago Learning Garden community.
- The Chicago Police and Fire Departments – TKC has partnered with CPD and CFD to bring fire fighters, officers, and students together to work in the Learning Garden to create positive, meaningful experiences between men and women in uniform and young people in the communities they serve. These events also raise awareness of the Learning Garden in the community, increasing garden use.
- Erikson Institute – TKC and The Erkison Institute partnered to create early childhood math lessons and a workshop that give resources to pre-k through 2nd grade teachers helping them use the Learning Garden to teach math as students grow their own salad garden.
- WITS – Working in the Schools creates positive learning communities through volunteer literacy mentorship programs. TKC works with WITS programs to bring students and WITS volunteers into the Learning Gardens to plant together and create a hands on experience that connects the Learning Garden to the literature they read.
- Windy City Harvest – Chicago Botanic Garden’s Windy City Harvest Apprentice program supports the TKC Summer Entrepreneurship Program with an intern in their program who works directly with Chicago Learning Garden high school students in an 8-week market growing program.
- Local Foods – Local Foods is a local food distributor and retailer supporting the Summer Entrepreneurship Program with restaurant distribution and logistical support.
- Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship – NFTE partners with TKC to support the Entrepreneurship program with their nationally acclaimed curriculum and teacher training customized for Learning Gardens.
- Gotham Greens – Gotham Greens generously donates thousands of lettuce seedlings to TKC Learning Gardens.