There is nothing much tastier than crispy cooked chicken breasts.
They are juicy and tender on the inside, whilst still being crispy, crunchy and deliciously golden on the outside!
The best way to serve up your crispy baked chicken breasts is with a little ranch sauce for a tangy taste!
You can eat these chicken breasts as a snack, or pair with some veggies or pasta for a filling main meal.
What Ranch Dressing Should I use?
We also recommend that you use the best ranch dressing from a jar. With a jar, you can be very generous with the amount you use, and trust us you will need a lot to cover and coat all of your chicken breasts.
Our favorite ranch dressings are:
Or the smaller version:
Or try the Hidden Valley gluten free ranch dressing:
Once cooked, these baked ranch chicken breasts can be served with mayonnaise, barbeque sauce, ketchup, or even dip them in mustard. Our favorite way to serve this chicken is with a little hot sauce to balance out the ranch flavoring.
How to make Baked Ranch Chicken Breasts
If you want to make this delicious recipe for yourself, then get ready to preheat your oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit, and line a baking sheet with some parchment paper ready for the chicken.
The next step is to grab a bowl, and fill it with your ranch sauce or dressing. Then, you will need another bowl, and fill that one with the breadcrumbs. Grab your chicken breasts and then dip them in the ranch dressing and then coat them with the breadcrumbs.
Make sure that you turn the chicken in the breadcrumbs and coat the whole piece evenly. Once all pieces of chicken are coated, then you can place them on the parchment paper lined baking sheet, and bake for around 30 minutes.
To check when your baked chicken is ready, you will need to check the internal temperature of 165 degrees fahrenheit, or until cooked throughout and the juices run clear.
With this recipe, you can serve up baked ranch chicken for all of your friends, neighbors and family, and you will soon be the most favored home cook in town!
Our Top Tips
If you want an extra burst of flavor, then you can also wrap the chicken in bacon strips if you are a bacon lover!
We also recommend that you serve some steamed vegetables or some rice with your baked chicken.
You can also slice up the chicken breasts, and serve with some linguine or pasta for a new twist on the recipe.
Baked Ranch Chicken Breasts
- 1 lb Boneless and skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup Bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- The first step is to preheat the oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit, and get a baking sheet that is lined with parchment paper.
- Then, season the chicken breasts with the salt and pepper and set them aside.
- In a bowl, pour in the ranch dressing.
- In another bowl, pour in the breadcrumbs, and grab a chicken breast, dipping into the ranch dressing, and then placing in the breadcrumbs to evenly coat the breast.
- Once all chicken breasts are coated, place on the parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake the chicken breasts in the oven for 30 minutes until they are at least 165 degrees fahrenheit.