Spider strainers are a really useful tool to have in your kitchen as they can come in handy when you need them the most.
Take a Look ↓↓↓
They are really convenient, and they are also super easy to use.
These strainers can be used for a variety of draining purposes when it comes to cooking, and without one, it would be much more difficult to get your food out of hot water and liquids.
Though, it can be difficult to choose the best spider strainer as not all of the products are going to be as great as some others.
To help you to decide which spider strainer to get, we are going to share with you our list of the top 3 spider strainers on the market so that you can choose from a list of the best products.
The best type of spider strainer is going to be totally suitable for your needs, and durable enough to last for a long time.
Thankfully, due to the large amount of products that there are available, you are bound to find one that is perfect for your task at hand.
To find out more about the best spider strainers, just keep reading.
OUR TOP PICK
This solid strainer has been made using premium food grade stainless steel that is both resistant to heat and sturdy.
You can be sure that it will not warp or bend out of shape, even after long term use, and the materials are much safer to use and much more durable than plastic strainers that are available on the market.
The entire length of the product is 15.5 inches, and the diameter of the bowl is 5.4 inches, with the depth being 1.6 inches.
You will need to check these measurements to make sure that it is suitable for what you need. With the proportioned slots in this strainer, you can quickly and easily scoop out a large amount of food.
There is even a hanging hole at the end of the handle so that you can hang it up to save space.
It features a long and ergonomic handle that will beagle to protect you from hot oil or water splashing and burning you when you are cooking at high temperatures.
As well as this, the attachment between the handle is stronger than usual and lighter than other solid handles.
It works more quickly and efficiently than a fine mesh strainer, and it will retain the temperature while leaving little or no liquid behind.
- Double coil - The unique design enhances the bearing capacity of the strainer
- Dishwasher safe - You will be able to wash this product in the dishwasher to save time and effort
- Non-stick - This utensil features a non-stick coating to ensure the easy release of your foods
- This product does have sharp edges, so you will need to take care when using it
This is a hand-woven stainless steel wire mesh spider strainer that is a must-have item for any cooking enthusiast.
It can help you to save both time and energy while serving your meals.
The fact that it allows you to work quicker means that your food is still going to be nice and hot when you get around to eating it.
The holes are relatively small, which means that you can lift even smaller foods out of hot liquids and onto your plate with ease.
This spider strainer is ideal for quick straining, skimming, and lifting, and the handle is both sleek and durable.
- Smaller holes - This is much more convenient than some other products as you can lift foods that are as small as a pea from hot liquids
- Durable - This product is made from durable and sturdy stainless steel to ensure that it is long-lasting
- Efficient - This will allow you to dish up your meals more quickly and efficiently, while practicing safe methods
- The product is quite expensive in comparison to some others
This stainless steel spider strainer features a bamboo handle that is able to safely scoop up foods and thoroughly drain hot oils and liquids.
The product itself is lightweight and durable, meaning that it is really easy to use without your arm getting tired and that it is going to last for a long time.
The stainless steel basket is able to resist staining, discoloration, and rust, which are three things that you definitely do not want to occur.
As well as this, it won’t react with any foods or create a metallic taste. It even has a hanging feature that you can use to save space.
- Stays cool - The natural bamboo handle is highly efficient, and it will remain cool throughout use without transferring any heat to your hands
- Balanced - This spider strainer offers excellent balance that ensures high levels of control and fatigue-free use
- Easy to clean - You can easily wash this spider strainer with some warm soapy water to leave it sparkling and new-looking
- The holes are quite wide, so it might not be suitable for foods that can fit through the gaps
Best Spider Strainers Buyer’s Guide
Now that you know exactly where you can find the best spider strainers, you might want to think about what you are in need of for your specific requirements.
We will leave some things for you to think about below.
Size Of The Strainer
The size of the strainer will be determined by what you are going to be using it for, so this is something that you should consider.
If you want to be able to use it for a variety of different things, rather than something in specific, then we would recommend getting a strainer that is at least medium-sized.
You will also want to make sure that the product that you are buying is not going to be a waste of money, so looking for something that is strong and durable is really important.
Some of the best strainers will feature materials like bamboo wood and stainless steel. Make sure that you check the materials that are being used to ensure that they will last.
What is the Difference Between a Normal Strainer and a Spider Strainer?
If you didn’t already know, a spider strainer is a type of strainer that comes in the form of a wide shallow wire mesh basket with a long handle.
They are typically used for removing food from hot liquids, and they get their name due to the fact that the wire pattern looks like a spider’s web.
They can come in handy for a variety of different uses, and they come in different sizes, depending on what you need.
These are different to normal strainers, as standard strainers will have really fine mesh screens that work to strain away liquids from the food.
The spider works differently as it takes the food out of the liquid, rather than the other way around.
They can also be used for larger pieces of food and for removing food from hot liquids like water or oil. If you are someone that cooks regularly, this could be the tool for you.
Best 3 Spider Strainers We Could Find
- Hiware Solid Stainless Steel Spider Strainer
- Kuhn Rikon Spider Skimmer
- Helen's Asian Kitchen Stainless Steel Spider
Use in or with your favorite recipe.